Saturday, October 12, 2013

jeu terminé (Game over...)

 I am in home hospice. The transformed leukemia relapsed again; 
after two high doses of Cytoxan, with theonly remaining drugs likely to be more toxic than my wife Cynthia an I made the decision with onco team to quit

I may have a few months but it could be just days

 Finding solace through Friends (Quaker) and Buddhist prayer and spiritual practice

Keeping candy, I can slowly suck hard candy; keeping spirit I can still smile and wear  my team's colors


5 comments:

  1. Wayne, I was sorry to hear the news from Donna Gatewood. I remember you well from the 2011 Rock'n'Roll. Your humor & strength shown through. May you be surrounded by peace and love from friends and family during this part of the endurance event known as life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne, I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but I run for TNT and will NEVER stop. I wish you peace and love on your journey. TNT is my family and so are you. I will continue to help my team to find cures the rest of my able bodied life. Maybe we will meet someday, in another place. I wish you comfort and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending all good thoughts to my blood brother, Remembering the sweet curmudgeon. :-.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 62 years old man is suffering from pain and do not moves his body part but the Chiropractor North Ryde can make him able to move his body parts and get ride of pain and stress from his body and he is suffering from a very chronic condition.

    ReplyDelete